We believe that young people should have a range of choices open to them when it comes time to consider their future. As part of that choice Oakwood Academy now offers an ambitious Sixth Form which strives to provide not only the appropriate wrap around care for its students, but also the choice and rigour of an exciting and challenging curriculum and study options.
Our aim is to ensure that 100% of our students enter into meaningful, paid, full time employment when they leave Oakwood and to ensure they have the personal and social skills to succeed in life along with the academic qualifications that they will need. We hope we will have embedded in every student a love of learning which will continue throughout their life and that the skills they have acquired give them the best start. We are very proud of our outstanding school and hope you will share in our future success.
- GCSE English - Pupils are working towards the GCSE specification
- Functional English Entry Level / Level 1
- GCSE Maths - Pupils are working towards the GCSE specification
- Functional Maths Entry Level / Level 1
- ICT Entry Level / Level 1