We believe that each and every one of pupils deserves the highest quality of education. In our Designated Provision, a team of Teaching Staff and specialist Learning Support Assistants work to provide an enriched, personalised curriculum within an integrated setting where students can learn alongside their peers at a pace and with the support suitable to meet their needs.
· Focus on individual needs to maximise progress
· Provide a nurturing and supportive environment
· Opportunity for students to access the wider area of school including specialist lessons, and qualifications based on their individual needs.
· Develop the students communication, confidence and independence
· An individual, bespoke timetable
· Interventions - both individual & small group teaching
· Subject specialist teachers working with staff and pupils
· 2 Designated Teachers to support pupils in the base classrooms
· Opportunities for students to work alongside their peers across the wider areas of school
· Speech & Language and Social Communication/Skills interventions
· Higher ratio of support staff
· Work experience and essential life skills for KS4 pupils to prepare for adulthood
2 large dedicated classrooms for all DP students
Sensory room/quiet area
A bank of recommended resources to support Speech and Language and Social Communication/Skills development including Attention Autism.
SCERTS curriculum to support students progress in social communication and emotional regulation.